Project Leader: European University Association (Belgium)
Project Partner: University of Tirana, University of Shkodra, University “Fan S. Noli” Korçë.
Funded by: TEMPUS
Period: September 2011 – October 2014
The main objectives:
- promoting European policies that will strengthen universities’ role in the development of Europe’s knowledge societies;
- promoting networking opportunities among national rectors’ conferences, national organisations and national associations;
- enhancing the visibility of European universities globally;
- influencing key decision makers at European, national and regional levels;
- informing members about policy debates impacting their development;
- developing universities’ knowledge and expertise through projects that involve and benefit individual institutions while underpinning policy development;
- strengthening the governance, leadership and management of institutions through mutual learning, exchange of experience and the transfer of best practices;
- enhancing the international dimension of universities through improved cooperation among its members and by establishing dialogue with partner organisations around the world.