THE ADMISSION CRITERIA CONCERNING THE PROGRAMS OF THE FIRST CYCLE OF STUDIES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017 – 2018
Based on the Law Nr. 80/2015 “For the higher education and the scientific research in the Institutions of the Higher Education in Republic of Albania”, article 74, paragraph 2, please find attached the table which specifies the details of each study program according to the proposals of the Basic Units based on the article 25, paragraph 8 of the above-mentioned law and approval by the Academic Senate of the University “Fan S. Noli”.
- The additional admission criteria, set out below, aim to measure the qualitative and quantitative elements of the educational qualification of the candidates that will choose these programs. In this respect, it has been agreed that 50% of the evaluation, concerning the study programs “Business Administration in Marketing, Business Administration in Tourism, Management, Mathematics – Physics, Mathematics – Informatics and Information Technology, will result in the average grade, calculated according to DCM no. 407, dated 01.06.2016 “For determining the criteria of the average grade concerning the admission of candidates in the first cycle study programs and second cycle integrated study programs in higher education institutions for the academic year 2016-2017” and 50% will result in the average of the group of modules considered as important concerning the profile of the program.
- Considering all the other study programs, this report will be of 70% of the evaluation which results in the average grade, calculated according to DCM, date 01.06.2016 “For determining the criteria of the average grade concerning the admission of candidates in the first cycle study programs and second cycle integrated study programs in higher education institutions for the academic year 2016-2017” and 30% will result in the average of the group of modules considered as important for programs’ profile.
- The group of modules average is calculated as a simple average of grades of the group of modules taken by the candidates during all the years of study in the high secondary education
- For calculating the average of the specified groups of modules, concerning the study programs “Teaching for Primary Education Class I-VI”; “Teaching for Preschool Education”; “English Language” and “Language and French Culture”, will be considered even the coefficients of the secondary high schools, attached to this material.
The admission criteria according to the base subjects of the high schools kliko
The admission criteria detailed according to the list of subjects of the high schools profiles attached to the formula for calculating the final points:
- Faculty of Education…..
- Faculty of Natural Sciences and Human Sciences……
- Faculty of Economy…..
- Faculty of Agriculture…..
INSTRUCTIONS FROM “MES” CONCERNING THE APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES IN THE FIRST CYCLE OF STUDIES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017 – 2018
INSTRUCTION NR.18, DATE 16.08.2017 ON SOME ADDITIONS AND CHANGES IN THE INSTRUCTION NR.15 DATE 19.05.
INSTRUCTION NR. 15 DATE 19.05.2017 FOR THE APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
LISTAT E APLIKANTËVE FITUES (RAUNDI I DYTË) PËR RREGJISTRIMET NË UNIVERSITET NË VITIN AKADEMIK 2017-2018
Administrim Biznesi në Marketing
Administrim Biznesi në Turizëm
Fakulteti i Bujqësisë
Mjekesi e Bimeve dhe Hortikulture
Fakulteti i Edukimit dhe Filologjisë
Mësuesi për Arsimin Parashkollor
Fakulteti I Shkencave te Natyres dhe Shkencave Humane
Matematikë – Fizikë
Matematike – Informatike
Biologji – Kimi
Infermieri e përgjithshme
Administrim dhe Politika Sociale