- ABOUT US
- GOVERNING BODIES
- STUDY PROGRAMS
RECTORATE IN "FAN S. NOLI" UNIVERSITY
Prof. dr. ALI JASHARI - Rector
Dr. ILIR SOSOLI - Chancelor
Prof. as. dr. MAJLINDA BELLO - Vice / rector
Prof.as.dr. FREDI ÇUÇLLARI - Dean of the Faculty of Economic
Prof. as. dr. GJERGJI MERO - Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture
Prof. dr. GJERGJI PENDAVINJI - Dean of dhe Faculty of Natyral and Human Science
Prof. as. dr. PAVLLO CICKO - Dean of the Faculty Education
THE FUNCTIONS OF THE RECTORATE
- The rectorate is an executive collegial organism consisting of :
- The rector
- Vice rector
- Dean/ head of each Faculty and other main unit
- The chancellor of the institutio
- The rectorate is leaded by the rector
- The main functions of the rectorate :
- It compiles multiyear plan of the institutional development
- It compiles the annual program of the activities and it follows its appliance after its approval in the academic senate
- It formulates the criteria for the distribution of financial materials and human resources
- It submits the advantages among the competitive requirements for financial issues within the main institutional units.
- It compiles and propose the budget draft for approval in the academic senate.
- It compiles the plan for investments, contacts and negotiations that are its competence.
- It submits recommendations for projects , for study programs for scientific research and the necessary structural changes for their realization
- It executes all the approved decisions of the academic senate and the administrative council.
- It monitors and publishes the results of the evaluation activities of the institution.
- It prepares the negotiation between the high education institutions and the Ministry of Education and Science, for the financial rules
- It proposes the general structure and the number of the institutional staff for all the levels
- It prepares its working plan which should be approved by the academic senate.
- The rectorate asks for the opinion of the academic senate and the administrative council for their own competency aspects.
- The rectorate reports once a term in the academic senate and in the administrative council.
- The rectorate compiles the annual report of the educational , financial and research activities and it is submitted for approval to the academic senate and administrative council within the 20th of December of each year.
- The rectorate has the right to delegate its competences to the administrative staff or to the other institutional organisms in accordance with its rules.
- In the high education public institutional status ,in accordance with this law, are appointed other rights and duties as well as the functioning of the rectorate.
Prof. dr. ALI JASHARI
Tel. & Fax. ++ 355 82 242230
++355 82 242580+355 82 242580